GLS proudly supports the following charitable organizations in our community
Gordon L. Seaman, Inc. and the Seaman Family have a long history of giving back to the Long Island Community. We are encouraging students in High School and College to explore and pursue careers in the construction/electrical industry.
The GLS Scholarship Fund was created in an effort to assist students at the High School and College Level to pursue their education and careers in the electrical and/or construction management. The Fund has been established as an annual scholarship and a yearly amount of $1,000 will be issued to the selected student at each of the chosen institutions. The award money will be sent to intuitions in time for year-end ceremonies. The first monetary awards will be issued in the spring.
- Roger Williams University
- Suffolk Community College
- East Islip High School
- Mattituck High School
Qualifying Program Criteria
- Electrical Industry or construction management curriculum
- Long Island students attending one of the qualifying institutions
- Application process, Merit Award criteria established by educational institution
For more information please email us at email@example.com